Go-Early Technology Nominated for Most Innovative Product at 2015 World of Concrete
Nominated for the Most Innovative Product award at 2015’s World of Concrete, Go-Early Technology™ is built on the AC•Tech 2170™ Fast-Curing, Zero VOC, Vapor Reduction System that has long been recognized for high-performance and consistent results within both the construction and flooring sectors.
Now, this same German-engineered and specially manufactured epoxy resin has been formally tested as a Type 1, Class C Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compound in accordance with ASTM C1315-11 testing standards.
Applied @ 12 mils over a light broom finish 24-72 hours after initial concrete set, Go-Early Technology™ is a One-Product, One-Coat, One-System total solution for concrete curing, slab protection and vapor reduction … in Division 3.
When correctly applied by concrete industry specialists, Go-Early Technology™ may be even better termed as a “Most Innovative Process”… in which on-slab construction activities can start early and finish early.
Attendees of the World of Concrete 2015 expo are invited to join us at Booth S-13239 and explore how Go-Early Technology™ can help construction and design-build professionals do what they do best … innovate.
Join Us at Booth S- 13239, South Hall
Show Us Some Love. Click/Vote Here.
- Trades Get On Slab 3-5 Days After Concrete Placement. Interior Walls Built OVER AC•Tech Coating
- Warehouse Renovation Projects | ACTech Oil Buster System™
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Reclaims Contaminated Concrete Slabs
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection NORSOK M-501 Rev.5, ISO 20340, ISO 12944-6 Standards
- AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Requires Only A Lay-Down Finish On Concrete Slab
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ for long lasting, durable and high performance corrosion protection solutions