This website !
You want speedy and transparent access to detailed technical data, 3rd party test results, application methods, warranty coverage, and customer service.
You demand and deserve reliable technical support on a continuous basis ... before, during, and after project completion.
That's why we're updating and expanding the AC•Tech website. To better serve you.
Work continues. So, expect to see more white papers, technical bulletins, application videos, and project case studies to keep appearing over the next several weeks.
Want to be keep updated through our technical newsletter? There's a nifty "Subscribe" button at the top of this web page which will allow you to do just that.
- AB-COR™ chemically mimics the sea mussel's ability to attach itself permanently under wet, dry and fully submerged conditions.
- Oil, Grease, Jet Fuel and Hydraulic Fluids Often Contaminate Concrete Slabs
- No Primer Required. No Future Zinc Disposal Issues. High Impact Resistance. AC•Tech AB-COR™
- Over 60% of ACTech Business Comes From Flooring Failures
- Cut Concrete Finishing Costs - Go-Early Technology™ Only Needs A Lay-Down Finish
- Allow 24 Hours For Initial Concrete Set. Apply AC•Tech Go-Early Technology @ 150 sqft/gal